The variable speed pump that started an energy-savings revolution is better than ever. With energy savings of up to 90%* versus conventional pumps, a new easy-to-read rotatable keypad and advanced programming capabilities, there's even more to love about our latest IntelliFlo. And, did we mention its unmatched field reliability? Now, you know why it's the top choice for pool pros and pool owners around the world.
Installed in More Pools Than Any Other Variable Speed Pump
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500* annually
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 dB
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motor—the same technology found in hybrid automobiles
- Rotatable keypad with optional wall mount kit
- Seamlessly interfaces with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000-gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
- New rotatable keypad with optional wall mount kit (sold separately)
- Menus are easier than ever to use
- Eight programmable speed settings and built-in timer
- Top-mounted field wiring compartment is easier to access and connect
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled design for quiet operation and long life
IntelliFlo 2 VST Helps Power Your Pool
The IntelliFlo 2 VST Variable Speed Pump is designed to maximize the convenience and efficiency provided by Pentair EasyTouch or IntelliTouch automation systems. In response to system commands, the pump delivers just the right water flow so all your equipment operates effectively and efficiently.
How Quiet is the IntelliFlo VSF?
Single Speed Pump
The IntelliFlo 2 VST pump interfaces with Pentair automation systems to give you the convenience of mobile device control (ScreenLogic sold separately).
Designed to Handle All Your Pool's Features
This advanced pump can be programmed to deliver the right flow required for filtration, water features, spas and other equipment. With IntelliFlo 2 VST, you can add equipment and features, or change them, without reducing pump performance and while still providing maximum energy efficiency.
- Pentair Tech Support: (800) 831-4151