- Adjustments to PH may be required if calcium hardness exceeds 300.
- Adjustments to Alkalinity or partial drainage of pool may be required should stabilizer exceed 75.
- Shock treatment or super chlorination should be done as pool requires.
- A stain and scale preventative treatment may be required weekly or bi-weekly (see instructions on bottle—mainly for well water pools).
- When adding water to the pool, an additional dosage of stain and scale preventative treatment is required.
- It is extremely important to test and balance your pool's water after a heavy rain or after adding water. Large quantities of water can drastically change your pool's water balance. Calcium hardness is very important and should also be tested weekly.
- Do not rely totally on your pool professional; it is your responsibility to test and understand your pool's water chemistry.
- Should anyone give you different chemical requirements than the ones listed below, contact B.M. Wemple Pools.
- We are here to assist you should you have any questions regarding your pool or pool chemistry.
Water Balancing & Chemistry
|STABILIZER W/TAB CHLORINATOR||30||45|
|STABILIZER W/SALT SYSTEM||60||80|
Maintenance & Service
We are proud to be seen as the Leader in the industry, providing our services to all five central Florida counties including:
Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, and parts of Brevard and Polk counties.
- Weekly Pool Service.
- Filtering System Replacement and Repairs.
- Annual Clean on DE Filters (completely taken apart once a year).
- Complete Pool Renovations: Resurfacing, Re-tiling, and Re-top Decks.
- Solar, Gas and Heat Pumps.
- New Custom Designed and Built Pools.