The Pool Cleaning & Repair Experts in Central Florida
Swimming Pool Cleaning, Repair, & More
Your home’s swimming pool is a significant investment, so you need a professional team you can count on for all your pool repair, cleaning, maintenance, and related services. BM Wemple Pools offers pool service for homeowners in Central Florida. When you need to repair or upgrade your pool, our staff is here for you. Our family-owned and -operated company has been serving clients in our home state of Florida since 1978. We owe our longevity and growth to our exceptional service and extraordinary results, and we’re always doing everything we can to raise the bar. Owning a pool is a year-round commitment, and no one understands this more than our pool experts. We have all the tools necessary to keep your swimming pool functional from summer to winter and back again. From routine maintenance and servicing to comprehensive pool repairs, we bring the industry’s best expertise and equipment to every project we take on. Learn more about what we can do for your pool, and get in touch with us today to schedule service.
Your Comprehensive Pool Experts
Central Florida homeowners can count on the team at BM Wemple Pools for all pool-related services. We don’t install swimming pools, but we are the area’s premier custom pool maintenance company due to our extensive list of services we offer for pools and properties of all sizes. Our custom approach to service and commitment to high-quality results have made us the best choice for luxury home and business owners for more than 40 years. Check out the swimming pool services we offer:
- Swimming pool repair – Over time, every swimming pool needs repair. We’re fully state-licensed (CPC 039935) and work on all pool systems. We repair pool pumps, leaks, filters, motors, salt systems, plumbing, heating systems, and cleaning systems.
- Swimming pool cleaning – Keeping your pool clean is hard work, but you can sit back and relax while we perform comprehensive cleaning services during any season.
- Swimming pool draining – Your pool will need to be drained from time to time. Do not attempt this task on your own. After draining your pool, we can clean, repair, and repaint it as necessary.
- Swimming pool plumbing – The sun will take its toll on your pool’s plumbing system, so we offer pool plumbing repairs, replacements, and maintenance services to fix leaks and more.
- Swimming pool renovations – Our team can update your swimming pool and give you ideas for your renovation that won’t break the bank.
- Swimming pool resurfacing – The interior of your pool will only last so long. We can give your pool a brand new finish to update its appearance.
- More swimming pool services – Our team doesn’t stop with the previously mentioned pool services. We perform pool decking services, pool rock refurbishing, calcium stain removal, pool walkthroughs for new homeowners, and more.
About BM Wemple Pools
Now that you know you can count on us for weekly pool service, filter system replacement and repairs, annual filter cleaning, complete pool renovations, and heat pump services, we want you to know a bit about us. We do more than just work on pools; we provide industry-leading pool service so you can have the best pool possible without breaking the bank. We put our decades of repair and renovation experience to work and use meticulous attention to detail. We dive deep into your project to address every problem to save you time and money in the future.
Why Choose Our Pool Experts?
We know you have options when it comes to choosing a pool service company in Central Florida. BM Wemple Pools stands out, offering the following benefits:
- The largest number of pool service personnel in the area for optimal response time
- The most qualified service technicians in the industry
- The most well-equipped vans in the business that carry most necessary replacement parts for your convenience
- Functionality as a factory-authorized warranty station, giving us the ability to make onsite warranty coverage determinations and replace equipment with less downtime
- GPS-tracked trucks to provide you with accurate accountability
- Qualified service technicians available by phone Monday through Friday
- Computerized tracking of routes and invoices
- Special attention to seasonal issues
A Message From Our President
"I hope this gives you a little insight into our company. We have never lost sight of the fact that it takes you, the customer, to give us the opportunity to provide such service. Thank you again for your continued confidence in our company. Although we’ve grown, we haven’t forgotten the importance of quality service in a timely manner.
Yours in Service!"
— Bruce M. Wemple, President