$500 Sign-On Bonus
After 90 Days of Continuous Employment
- Job is Full Time, Monday through Friday
- Starting at 7:00 am and typically ending around 3:00 pm (40 hours)
- Every weekend off
- Some employees work later and earn overtime.
Your typical work day would consist of arriving at your pool in the early hours of the morning, typically between 7-8:00am. There you will clean pool and balance chemicals. Then on to the next pool and repeat until done with the pools for the day then home. Once a week, you and the other cleaners gather in our warehouse at 7:00 am to load up your truck, collect your work for the day, and participate in any company meetings. From there you will be out cleaning pools until the end of your day. We give you the truck to take home with you but of course it’s for company use only.
Truck and equipment are provided, you don't need experience cleaning pools to get the job, but it is a plus if you do. Because the job involves driving our vehicles, you must have a valid Florida Driver’s License with a good driving record. (We will check your motor vehicle record, so the more information about your driving record you give us up front the more likely to get approved by our insurance). We are a drug free company (we do test). You must be able to pass a background check as well.
Our ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have active Florida drivers license
- Have a good driving record
- Must be punctual
- Must be reliable
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be well-presented
- Must be a team player as all of our employees work together and help each other out at work when needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and random drug tests. Please DO NOT apply if you are not 100% sure that you will pass a drug test!
Paid Time Off
One of the greatest advantages of working for our company is our determination to give our employees the time to spend with their families over the holidays.
Every year all of our employees get the following Holidays off to spend with their families while still getting paid:
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- After working for the company for a year you then earn paid vacation on top of these Holidays based on your time working with the company.
To apply, please download & fill out the following documents:
Then attach the two documents by completing this form: