- Job is Full Time, Monday through Friday
- Starting at 7:00 am and typically ending around 3:00 pm (40 hours)
- Every weekend off
High-end Pool company looking for an experienced swimming pool solar heating installation and service technician. The candidate will handle all aspects of solar heating a swimming pool including electrical and plumbing installation and maintenance.
A company truck and equipment are provided. Because the job involves driving our vehicles, you must have a valid Florida Driver’s License with a good driving record. (We will check your motor vehicle record, so the more information about your driving record you give us up front the more likely to get approved by our insurance). We are a drug free company (we do test). You must be able to pass a background check as well.
Our ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in general pool plumbing, solar plumbing and electrical construction, service and repair
- Must be able to physically and safely climb ladders up to 40 feet
- Must be able to physically and safely navigate pitched roofs
- Must be able to lift materials and equipment above a person’s head
- Must have an active Florida driver’s license
- Have a good driving record
- Must be punctual
- Must be reliable
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be well-presented
- Must be a team player as all of our employees work together and help each other out at work when needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and random drug tests. Please DO NOT apply if you are not 100% sure that you will pass a drug test!
Paid Time Off
One of the greatest advantages of working for our company is our determination to give our employees the time to spend with their families over the holidays.
Every year all of our employees get the following Holidays off to spend with their families while still getting paid:
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- After working for the company for a year you then earn paid vacation on top of these Holidays based on your time working with the company.
To apply, please download & fill out the following documents:
Then attach the two documents by completing this form: